WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the initial upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is additionally a protection launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of adjustments, get in touch with the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Avoid specific HTML components from being all of a sudden eliminated or changed in uncommon instances.
- Media: Deal with a collection of small operations and also compatibility concerns in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend appropriate reword regulations when producing a brand-new network.
- Avoid set up blog posts from being removed of specific HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Reduce some cautions that can take place when a plugin mistreated the data source or customer APIs.
Furthermore, an insect impacting Windows web servers running IIS can protect against upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you get the mistake “Location directory site for data streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 additionally attends to the list below safety concerns:
- A server-side demand imitation susceptability and also remote port scanning making use of pingbacks. This susceptability, which can possibly be made use of to subject details and also endanger a website, impacts all previous WordPress variations. This was taken care of by the WordPress safety group. We want to give thanks to safety scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for assessing our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting through shortcodes and also article material. These concerns were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the exterior collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for dealing with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this problem.
Download 3.5.1 or go to Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.