WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the very first upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is likewise a protection launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of adjustments, speak with the list of tickets as well as the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Avoid specific HTML components from being suddenly eliminated or changed in uncommon situations.
- Media: Take care of a collection of small process as well as compatibility problems in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend correct reword regulations when producing a brand-new network.
- Avoid set up articles from being removed of specific HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Reduce some cautions that can happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or customer APIs.
In addition, a pest impacting Windows web servers running IIS can stop upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you obtain the mistake “Location directory site for data streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 likewise attends to the list below safety problems:
- A server-side demand bogus susceptability as well as remote port scanning making use of pingbacks. This susceptability, which can possibly be utilized to reveal details as well as jeopardize a website, impacts all previous WordPress variations. This was dealt with by the WordPress safety group. We would love to give thanks to safety scientists Gennady Kovshenin as well as Ryan Dewhurst for assessing our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting through shortcodes as well as message web content. These problems were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for collaborating with us on this, as well as for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this problem.
Download 3.5.1 or check out Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.