WordPress 3.5.1 is currently readily available. Variation 3.5.1 is the initial upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is likewise a safety launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete checklist of modifications, speak with the list of tickets as well as the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Avoid particular HTML components from being all of a sudden gotten rid of or changed in uncommon instances.
- Media: Deal with a collection of small process as well as compatibility concerns in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend appropriate reword regulations when producing a brand-new network.
- Avoid set up articles from being removed of particular HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Reduce some cautions that can happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or customer APIs.
Furthermore, a pest impacting Windows web servers running IIS can protect against upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you get the mistake “Location directory site for data streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 likewise deals with the list below safety and security concerns:
- A server-side demand bogus susceptability as well as remote port scanning utilizing pingbacks. This susceptability, which can possibly be utilized to subject info as well as jeopardize a website, impacts all previous WordPress variations. This was taken care of by the WordPress safety and security group. We want to say thanks to safety and security scientists Gennady Kovshenin as well as Ryan Dewhurst for examining our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting by means of shortcodes as well as message web content. These concerns were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety and security group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for collaborating with us on this, as well as for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this problem.
Download 3.5.1 or see Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.