WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the very first upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is likewise a safety launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of modifications, get in touch with the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Stop particular HTML aspects from being all of a sudden gotten rid of or changed in uncommon instances.
- Media: Repair a collection of small operations and also compatibility concerns in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend appropriate revise policies when producing a brand-new network.
- Stop arranged articles from being removed of particular HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Reduce some cautions that might happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or individual APIs.
Furthermore, a pest influencing Windows web servers running IIS can protect against upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you obtain the mistake “Location directory site for documents streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 likewise attends to the list below safety concerns:
- A server-side demand imitation susceptability and also remote port scanning utilizing pingbacks. This susceptability, which might possibly be utilized to reveal info and also jeopardize a website, influences all previous WordPress variations. This was dealt with by the WordPress safety group. We wish to give thanks to safety scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for evaluating our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting using shortcodes and also article web content. These concerns were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for dealing with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this problem.
Download 3.5.1 or check out Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.