WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the very first upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is additionally a safety and security launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete checklist of adjustments, get in touch with the list of tickets as well as the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Protect against specific HTML aspects from being suddenly eliminated or customized in unusual instances.
- Media: Take care of a collection of small process as well as compatibility problems in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend correct reword guidelines when developing a brand-new network.
- Protect against arranged articles from being removed of specific HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Subdue some cautions that can take place when a plugin mistreated the data source or customer APIs.
In addition, a pest influencing Windows web servers running IIS can avoid upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you get the mistake “Location directory site for data streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 additionally attends to the list below safety and security problems:
- A server-side demand bogus susceptability as well as remote port scanning making use of pingbacks. This susceptability, which can possibly be utilized to reveal info as well as endanger a website, impacts all previous WordPress variations. This was taken care of by the WordPress safety and security group. We want to give thanks to safety and security scientists Gennady Kovshenin as well as Ryan Dewhurst for evaluating our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting by means of shortcodes as well as blog post web content. These problems were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety and security group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for dealing with us on this, as well as for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this concern.
Download 3.5.1 or go to Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.