WordPress 3.5.1 is currently readily available. Variation 3.5.1 is the initial upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is additionally a protection launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of adjustments, get in touch with the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Protect against particular HTML components from being suddenly gotten rid of or customized in uncommon instances.
- Media: Repair a collection of small operations and also compatibility problems in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend correct revise regulations when developing a brand-new network.
- Protect against arranged messages from being removed of particular HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Reduce some cautions that might happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or customer APIs.
In addition, a pest influencing Windows web servers running IIS can avoid upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you obtain the mistake “Location directory site for documents streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 additionally resolves the list below safety and security problems:
- A server-side demand imitation susceptability and also remote port scanning utilizing pingbacks. This susceptability, which might possibly be utilized to subject details and also endanger a website, influences all previous WordPress variations. This was dealt with by the WordPress safety and security group. We want to say thanks to safety and security scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for examining our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting using shortcodes and also message web content. These problems were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety and security group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for collaborating with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this concern.
Download 3.5.1 or browse through Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.