WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the very first upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is additionally a safety and security launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of adjustments, seek advice from the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Stop particular HTML aspects from being suddenly gotten rid of or changed in uncommon situations.
- Media: Deal with a collection of small operations and also compatibility concerns in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend appropriate revise guidelines when producing a brand-new network.
- Stop set up blog posts from being removed of particular HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Subdue some cautions that might happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or individual APIs.
In addition, an insect influencing Windows web servers running IIS can protect against upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you get the mistake “Location directory site for documents streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 additionally resolves the list below safety and security concerns:
- A server-side demand imitation susceptability and also remote port scanning utilizing pingbacks. This susceptability, which might possibly be utilized to subject info and also jeopardize a website, impacts all previous WordPress variations. This was repaired by the WordPress safety and security group. We wish to say thanks to safety and security scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for evaluating our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting through shortcodes and also blog post material. These concerns were uncovered by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety and security group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the exterior collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for dealing with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this concern.
Download 3.5.1 or browse through Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.