WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the very first upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is likewise a safety launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete checklist of modifications, speak with the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Avoid particular HTML aspects from being all of a sudden eliminated or customized in unusual instances.
- Media: Repair a collection of small operations and also compatibility problems in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend correct revise policies when producing a brand-new network.
- Avoid arranged blog posts from being removed of particular HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Subdue some cautions that can happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or customer APIs.
Furthermore, a pest influencing Windows web servers running IIS can stop upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you obtain the mistake “Location directory site for documents streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 likewise deals with the list below protection problems:
- A server-side demand bogus susceptability and also remote port scanning utilizing pingbacks. This susceptability, which can possibly be utilized to reveal info and also jeopardize a website, influences all previous WordPress variations. This was dealt with by the WordPress protection group. We wish to give thanks to protection scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for examining our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting using shortcodes and also article web content. These problems were found by Jon Cavern of the WordPress protection group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the exterior collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for dealing with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this problem.
Download 3.5.1 or check out Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.