WordPress 3.5.1 is currently readily available. Variation 3.5.1 is the initial upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is likewise a protection launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of adjustments, speak with the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Stop particular HTML components from being suddenly gotten rid of or customized in uncommon situations.
- Media: Repair a collection of small operations and also compatibility problems in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend correct reword policies when producing a brand-new network.
- Stop arranged articles from being removed of particular HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Subdue some cautions that can happen when a plugin mistreated the data source or individual APIs.
Furthermore, an insect influencing Windows web servers running IIS can protect against upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you obtain the mistake “Location directory site for data streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 likewise resolves the list below safety and security problems:
- A server-side demand bogus susceptability and also remote port scanning utilizing pingbacks. This susceptability, which can possibly be utilized to subject details and also endanger a website, impacts all previous WordPress variations. This was dealt with by the WordPress safety and security group. We want to give thanks to safety and security scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for examining our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting by means of shortcodes and also blog post material. These problems were uncovered by Jon Cavern of the WordPress safety and security group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for collaborating with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this concern.
Download 3.5.1 or browse through Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.