WordPress 3.5.1 is currently offered. Variation 3.5.1 is the initial upkeep launch of 3.5,fixing 37 bugs It is likewise a protection launch for all previous WordPress variations. For a complete listing of adjustments, speak with the list of tickets and also the changelog, that include:
- Editor: Avoid specific HTML aspects from being suddenly gotten rid of or changed in uncommon situations.
- Media: Take care of a collection of small operations and also compatibility problems in the brand-new media supervisor.
- Networks: Recommend appropriate reword guidelines when developing a brand-new network.
- Avoid arranged articles from being removed of specific HTML, such as video clip embeds, when they are released.
- Subdue some cautions that might take place when a plugin mistreated the data source or individual APIs.
In addition, an insect impacting Windows web servers running IIS can protect against upgrading from 3.5 to 3.5.1. If you get the mistake “Location directory site for data streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you will certainly require to follow the steps outlined on the Codex.
WordPress 3.5.1 likewise resolves the list below protection problems:
- A server-side demand imitation susceptability and also remote port scanning making use of pingbacks. This susceptability, which might possibly be made use of to subject details and also jeopardize a website, influences all previous WordPress variations. This was repaired by the WordPress protection group. We would love to give thanks to protection scientists Gennady Kovshenin and also Ryan Dewhurst for evaluating our job.
- 2 circumstances of cross-site scripting by means of shortcodes and also blog post web content. These problems were uncovered by Jon Cavern of the WordPress protection group.
- A cross-site scripting susceptability in the outside collection Plupload. Many thanks to the Moxiecode group for collaborating with us on this, and also for launching Plupload 1.5.5 to resolve this problem.
Download 3.5.1 or browse through Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.