WordPress 3.4.2, now obtainable for obtain, is a upkeep and safety launch for all earlier variations.
After practically 15 million downloads since 3.4 was launched not three months in the past, we’ve identified and fixed a number of nagging bugs, together with:
- Repair some points with older browsers within the administration space.
- Repair a difficulty the place a theme could not preview appropriately, or its screenshot will not be displayed.
- Enhance plugin compatibility with the visible editor.
- Handle pagination issues with some class permalink constructions.
- Keep away from errors with each oEmbed suppliers and trackbacks.
- Forestall improperly sized header photographs from being uploaded.
Model 3.4.2 additionally fixes a couple of safety points and comprises some safety hardening. The vulnerabilities included potential privilege escalation and a bug that impacts multisite installs with untrusted customers. These points had been found and glued by the WordPress safety staff.
Download 3.4.2 now or go to Dashboard → Updates in your web site admin to replace now.
Fixes for some bugs
Again to work on 3.5
It’s time to replace