WordPress 3.4.2, currently readily available for download, is an upkeep as well as safety and security launch for all previous variations.
After virtually 15 million downloads because 3.4 was launched not 3 months back, we have actually identified and fixed a number of nagging bugs, consisting of:
- Repair some problems with older internet browsers in the management location.
- Repair a problem where a motif might not sneak peek appropriately, or its screenshot might not be presented.
- Enhance plugin compatibility with the aesthetic editor.
- Address pagination troubles with some classification permalink frameworks.
- Avoid mistakes with both oEmbed service providers as well as trackbacks.
- Avoid poorly sized header photos from being published.
Variation 3.4.2 likewise solutions a couple of safety and security problems as well as includes some safety and security solidifying. The susceptabilities consisted of prospective advantage acceleration as well as a pest that impacts multisite installs with untrusted customers. These problems were found as well as dealt with by the WordPress safety and security group.
Download 3.4.2 currently or check out Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.
Solutions for some pests
Back to service 3.5
It’s time to upgrade