WordPress 3.4.2, currently offered for download, is an upkeep as well as safety and security launch for all previous variations.
After almost 15 million downloads because 3.4 was launched not 3 months earlier, we have actually identified and fixed a number of nagging bugs, consisting of:
- Deal with some concerns with older internet browsers in the management location.
- Deal with a problem where a motif might not sneak peek properly, or its screenshot might not be presented.
- Enhance plugin compatibility with the aesthetic editor.
- Address pagination troubles with some group permalink frameworks.
- Avoid mistakes with both oEmbed companies as well as trackbacks.
- Avoid poorly sized header pictures from being submitted.
Variation 3.4.2 likewise solutions a couple of safety and security concerns as well as has some safety and security solidifying. The susceptabilities consisted of prospective opportunity acceleration as well as an insect that influences multisite installs with untrusted individuals. These concerns were uncovered as well as dealt with by the WordPress safety and security group.
Download 3.4.2 currently or see Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.
Repairs for some insects
Back to deal with 3.5
It’s time to upgrade