WordPress 3.4.2, currently offered for download, is an upkeep as well as safety launch for all previous variations.
After almost 15 million downloads given that 3.4 was launched not 3 months earlier, we have actually identified and fixed a number of nagging bugs, consisting of:
- Deal with some concerns with older web browsers in the management location.
- Deal with a problem where a style might not sneak peek appropriately, or its screenshot might not be presented.
- Enhance plugin compatibility with the aesthetic editor.
- Address pagination troubles with some group permalink frameworks.
- Avoid mistakes with both oEmbed suppliers as well as trackbacks.
- Protect against poorly sized header pictures from being posted.
Variation 3.4.2 likewise solutions a couple of safety concerns as well as has some safety solidifying. The susceptabilities consisted of prospective advantage acceleration as well as an insect that impacts multisite installs with untrusted individuals. These concerns were found as well as dealt with by the WordPress safety group.
Download 3.4.2 currently or go to Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.
Solutions for some insects
Back to service 3.5
It’s time to upgrade