WordPress 3.4.2, currently readily available for download, is an upkeep and also safety and security launch for all previous variations.
After almost 15 million downloads given that 3.4 was launched not 3 months earlier, we have actually identified and fixed a number of nagging bugs, consisting of:
- Repair some concerns with older web browsers in the management location.
- Repair a problem where a style might not sneak peek appropriately, or its screenshot might not be presented.
- Boost plugin compatibility with the aesthetic editor.
- Address pagination troubles with some classification permalink frameworks.
- Avoid mistakes with both oEmbed companies and also trackbacks.
- Protect against poorly sized header photos from being published.
Variation 3.4.2 likewise solutions a couple of safety and security concerns and also consists of some safety and security solidifying. The susceptabilities consisted of prospective opportunity acceleration and also a pest that influences multisite installs with untrusted customers. These concerns were uncovered and also repaired by the WordPress safety and security group.
Download 3.4.2 currently or see Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.
Repairs for some pests
Back to deal with 3.5
It’s time to upgrade