WordPress 3.4.2, currently readily available for download, is an upkeep as well as safety and security launch for all previous variations.
After almost 15 million downloads considering that 3.4 was launched not 3 months back, we have actually identified and fixed a number of nagging bugs, consisting of:
- Deal with some concerns with older web browsers in the management location.
- Deal with a problem where a motif might not sneak peek properly, or its screenshot might not be shown.
- Enhance plugin compatibility with the aesthetic editor.
- Address pagination issues with some group permalink frameworks.
- Avoid mistakes with both oEmbed carriers as well as trackbacks.
- Avoid incorrectly sized header pictures from being submitted.
Variation 3.4.2 likewise repairs a couple of safety and security concerns as well as has some safety and security solidifying. The susceptabilities consisted of prospective opportunity acceleration as well as an insect that influences multisite installs with untrusted individuals. These concerns were uncovered as well as repaired by the WordPress safety and security group.
Download 3.4.2 currently or go to Control panel → Updates in your website admin to upgrade currently.
Solutions for some insects
Back to work with 3.5
It’s time to upgrade