WordPress 3.4.1 is now accessible for obtain. WordPress 3.4 has been a really easy launch, and copies are flying off the shelf — 3 million downloads in two weeks! This upkeep launch addresses 18 bugs with model 3.4, together with:
- Fixes a problem the place a theme’s web page templates had been generally not detected.
- Addresses issues with some class permalink constructions.
- Provides early assist for importing photographs on iOS 6 units.
- Permits for a way generally utilized by plugins to detect a network-wide activation.
- Higher compatibility with servers operating sure variations of PHP (5.2.4, 5.4) or with unusual setups (secure mode, open_basedir), which had prompted warnings or in some instances prevented emails from being despatched.
Model 3.4.1 additionally fixes a number of safety points and comprises some safety hardening. The vulnerabilities included potential info disclosure in addition to an bug that impacts multisite installs with untrusted customers. These points had been found and glued by the WordPress safety crew.
Download 3.4.1 now or go to Dashboard → Updates in your website admin to replace now.
Inexperienced was a bit inexperienced
We have now hardened it up some
Replace WordPress now