The 2nd launch prospect for WordPress 3.1 is currently readily available. The requisite haiku:
Last couple of insects for 3.1
Go examination RC2
As I detailed in the announcement post for RC1, launch prospects are the last quit prior to the last launch. It indicates we believe we’re done, as well as we once more have no insects to squash. Yet with 10s of countless customers, several web server arrangements as well as arrangements, as well as hundreds of plugins as well as motifs, it’s still feasible we have actually missed out on something.
Beta 1 began Thanksgiving, RC1 on Xmas, as well as RC2 on New Year’s Day. We will not be waiting on an additional vacation for the last launch, however, so if you have not examined WordPress 3.1 yet, currently is the moment!
Select modifications considering that RC1:
- The protection solutions consisted of in WordPress 3.0.4
- Take care of problems connected to taking care of a fixed front web page
- Solutions as well as improvements for the pagination switches
- Take care of looking for partial usernames
- Effectively reactivate plugins after modifying them
- Constantly reveal the present writer in the writer dropdown when modifying a blog post
- Deals with for add-on taxonomies
- Take care of node elimination for the admin bar
- Take care of the custom-made blog post kind show_in_menu disagreement
- Numerous solutions for right-to-left languages
- as well as a few dozen more changes
If you are evaluating the launch prospect as well as believe you have actually discovered an insect, there are a couple of means to allow us recognize:
If any type of well-known problems appear, you’ll have the ability to find them here If you would love to recognize which bars to draw in your screening, check out a list of features in our Beta 1 blog post.