The 2nd launch prospect for WordPress 3.1 is currently offered. The requisite haiku:
Last couple of insects for 3.1
Go examination RC2
As I described in the announcement post for RC1, launch prospects are the last quit prior to the last launch. It implies we believe we’re done, and also we once again have no insects to squash. However with 10s of countless individuals, numerous web server arrangements and also configurations, and also countless plugins and also styles, it’s still feasible we have actually missed out on something.
Beta 1 began Thanksgiving, RC1 on Xmas, and also RC2 on New Year’s Day. We will not be waiting on one more vacation for the last launch, however, so if you have not evaluated WordPress 3.1 yet, currently is the moment!
Select adjustments given that RC1:
- The safety and security repairs consisted of in WordPress 3.0.4
- Take care of concerns associated with taking care of a fixed front web page
- Repairs and also improvements for the pagination switches
- Take care of looking for partial usernames
- Correctly reactivate plugins after modifying them
- Constantly reveal the present writer in the writer dropdown when modifying a message
- Deals with for accessory taxonomies
- Take care of node elimination for the admin bar
- Take care of the personalized blog post kind show_in_menu debate
- Different repairs for right-to-left languages
- and also a few dozen more changes
If you are evaluating the launch prospect and also believe you have actually located an insect, there are a couple of methods to allow us recognize:
If any kind of recognized concerns emerge, you’ll have the ability to find them here If you would love to recognize which bars to draw in your screening, check out a list of features in our Beta 1 blog post.