The 2nd launch prospect for WordPress 3.1 is currently readily available. The requisite haiku:
Last couple of pests for 3.1
Go examination RC2
As I described in the announcement post for RC1, launch prospects are the last quit prior to the last launch. It suggests we believe we’re done, as well as we once again have no pests to squash. However with 10s of countless individuals, lots of web server setups as well as configurations, as well as countless plugins as well as styles, it’s still feasible we have actually missed out on something.
Beta 1 began Thanksgiving, RC1 on Xmas, as well as RC2 on New Year’s Day. We will not be awaiting one more vacation for the last launch, however, so if you have not evaluated WordPress 3.1 yet, currently is the moment!
Select modifications because RC1:
- The protection repairs consisted of in WordPress 3.0.4
- Repair problems associated with taking care of a fixed front web page
- Solutions as well as improvements for the pagination switches
- Repair looking for partial usernames
- Effectively reactivate plugins after editing and enhancing them
- Constantly reveal the present writer in the writer dropdown when editing and enhancing an article
- Deals with for add-on taxonomies
- Repair node elimination for the admin bar
- Repair the customized message kind show_in_menu debate
- Numerous repairs for right-to-left languages
- as well as a few dozen more changes
If you are evaluating the launch prospect as well as believe you have actually discovered a pest, there are a couple of means to allow us recognize:
If any type of recognized problems surface, you’ll have the ability to find them here If you want to recognize which bars to draw in your screening, check out a list of features in our Beta 1 message.