OUR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Every project is unique, but our process has served many diverse clients well across hundreds of websites and marketing campaigns. Our web design team members know that they need to understand your project goals in order to deliver the most successful projects, web applications, and branding strategies.
Assessing the situation, goals, and requirements
The first step is to assess the environment and technology stack that your site is currently built on. Speaking to your major stakeholders and tech leads helps us understand how your business needs shape your technological design needs. If we are also developing your website, technical discovery will be part of an integrated discovery and strategy process.
Creating a tech strategy that works
Building effective technology architecture takes the skill, experience, and judgment to balance a variety of factors. These include what your needs are now, and how they may change in the future. We also consider workflows, integrations, regulatory requirements specific to your industry, in-house technical resources, and budget. These factors determine the project plans.Our team of experienced technology experts work with you to strategize the best possible solutions. We can align your goals with your resources. This may mean building a new tech stack or optimizing what you already have. Understanding your goals gives us a strong idea of what the project requirements will look like.
IA, Design, and Copywriting
Delivering a complete website solution
Cogknockers is a complete website development company. We are well-equipped to handle your digital strategy, information architecture, website design, e-commerce, and content creation.We start planning as soon as possible for the features we know the site will prioritize. This is how we build the rest of the site to proper scale. We also design and engineer the site with a deep understanding of the unique capabilities of the chosen platform, and our project management tools enable us deliver premium results.
Front- and Back-End Coding
Testing before deployment
We’re obsessive about QA. Our dedicated teams fiercely evaluate the site against multiple checkpoints as a matter of protocol.We like to make sure our clients feel that they have a stake in this process. While the site is in beta, it exists on a development server. During beta, we invite clients to explore, play, and try to break their site. This helps us to eradicate any bugs or inefficiencies.
CMS Training & Launch
Preparing your team for handover
Launching a site is a joyous time for us, but we don’t just hand it over and disappear. We walk your team through the CMS, show you how (and how not) to use it. It is important to us that everyone interacting with the site is comfortable and confident. We offer ongoing maintenance and enhancement options that will keep delivering value to you and your clients.At Cogknockers, our teams take joy in your victories. We are just as invested as you are in making your goals a reality.
We create long-term relationships built on results and trust
Contact us for a free estimate today.
Bringing Healthcare Online
We help healthcare brands to deliver healthcare services in an increasingly digital world.
- First impressions count – live up to modern-day patient expectations with a seamless online booking system that provides a high-end patient experience before they enter your clinic.
- Book directly into your clinic – Enhance the efficiency of your practice with a slick online booking system that enables patients to view a live appointment calendar and book directly into your clinic, without the need for enquiry handling.
- Something for everyone – Online booking platforms vary from state-of-the-art CRM systems that integrate with your website content management system to simple third party booking systems that can sit anywhere on your website.
- Best-in-class tech – We have developed partnerships with some of the world’s leading technology companies who offer integrated clinical systems for managing your patients’ medical data and admin tasks so you can run your clinic from anywhere with a cloud-based and mobile-friendly system.
A crowded market – With so many different video conferencing technologies available it can be difficult to decide on the right solution for both your clinic and patient needs.
We do the Hard Work
- Transitioning to online consultations can be daunting, but we can help you to find a simple, safe and secure e-consultation platform to connect you with patients so that you can provide continuity of care and reassurance.
- Our team will assess your circumstances, advise you on the different options available and recommend the best solution to fit your needs (and budgets!). We’ll integrate your chosen platform into your website and guide you through the consultation process, always on-hand to offer support and advice if needed.
Want to find out How we can Help your Organization?
Speak with A project Manager
At Cogknockers you don’t get redirected to a salesperson. You will speak directly with someone who knows how to answer your questions without the hassle of pricing, quotas and contracts getting in the way. Our main focus at the beginning is to get a clear understanding of what you need and then, we’ll send out a detailed proposal. We base our prices on the current rates and then knock 10% off the top.
No Sales Pressure | No Upselling