It’s been precisely one month since we launched the well-received WordPress 2.0 release. Previously 4 weeks we’ve been listening carefully to suggestions, squashing bugs wherever we discover them, and watching how 2.0 dealt with beneath totally different hundreds.
We’ve rolled up all a very powerful fixes right into a 2.0.1 launch, which is now available for download.
All in all we’ve closed 114 bugs in the 2.0.1 release, which you’re welcome to take a look at if you happen to’re inquisitive about each repair. To summarize:
- Now you can specify an add listing, and whether or not to make use of date-based storage or not.
- Caching has been mounted beneath sure PHP enviroments.
- Permalinks have been mounted for bizarre enviroments as properly.
- XML-RPC importing works.
- Compatibility with older variations of PHP.
- A number of WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
- Imports now use a lot much less reminiscence.
- Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.
Comfortable running a blog!